Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Traveller

I hope to travel abroad shortly and may post a few photos or interesting stories of what I got up to there.  I am still figuring out how to add stuff but I'll get there.  Do you have a bucket list?  Comment at the bottom if you like and let me know what you have on your list.  Below are a few of mine:
  • Go to Switzerland and snowboard
  • Hike the length of the Drakensburg in South Africa (I'm told this can take months)
  • Travel the world.
  • Hike the Fish River Canyon.
  • Do a multi day river rafting trip.  Wherever it is I'm sure it will be fun.
  • Road trip around South Africa
  • Road trip in Australia
  • See the Grand Canyon with my own eyes
  • Learn as many languages as I can.  So far I am learning French, Spanish and Southern Sesotho (a local language here in South Africa)

No comments: