Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

An 'über' long train trip! (An old draft that somehow never got published from my time in Schweiz)

Today was a helluva long day for me but one that I will remember for an even longer time. I took a train trip around the south-eastern part of Switzerland and it was phenomenol. I could not have asked for better quality for money.
Saw snow topped mountains, steep valleys, houses covered in snow, cute kiddies, snow falling for the first time in my life (in real life), changed trains more times than I can remember, chatted to two gentleman from a Romansk/sch speaking town, touched snow, drank horrible bottled water (the tap water is of a higher quality and that's no joke), went through long tunnels cut out of the mountains, ate smarties and Ovalmatine (my favourite), saw beautiful lakes, got off at the wrong stop in the morning at Rorschach Hafen (Harbour) so I ate my sandwich there.

Hmmm... interesting. I wonder what happened next.

No comments: