Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Doing better

Hey there all

Hope I didn't scare the kids with my last post. I admit it was pretty depressing. At least now that I'm feeling better I can look back and appreciate the poetic side of myself.

God knows how to lift me up, and so He did. I am ever thankful to Him for the grace He has given to me. He really lights up my life.

I'm still in Switzerland for a week and a bit.  Not sure what the last part of my trip holds due to my being essentially penniless... I had a good time, lived it up and now I'm just going to have to coast. Hope my friends don't mind! Speaking of friends, my friend C is making supper and wants me to join her.

If you're drinking a glass of wine, enjoy one for me, I'm not allowed. Doctor's orders you know.

Cheers or as the Swiss say Proscht!

No comments: