Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Switzerland the land of my dreams

In my grade 4 or 5 year we were assigned to do a geography project on a country of our choice.  I chose Switzerland and have been enamored with the place ever since. I've been praying - yes I said praying - for years for an opportunity like this and God has answered my prayers: I have a trip to Switzerland coming up in 2011 and I'm way excited. OK, so the trip will be during the coldest part of their year but who cares right? Other than on television and once where it snowed here, I haven't seen snow. This is going to be great.

Has any one of you ever been there? It would be great to hear about it. Post a comment at the bottom of this post about it or any other travels that you may have had.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweitze..... the best place in the world. I would give my 2 front teeth to go again...mmmmm...wait.... wedding photos.... ok my left little toe... to go again.

You will love it there. Make every moment count, take lots of pics, take time to breath in the cold, drink 'gluwine', go for a jog, visit the top of a mountian, fall in love, kiss in the snow...., go snowboarding, sleddding and visit a few museums..... but what ever yu do.... print the image and moment with all the wonderful smells in your mind to last you a lifetime.

Take some slippers, your toes will freeze off inside with the no shoes thing, ask racheals dad he knows.

Love you and i am so happy for you.